Distributor of passive components primarely in the Netherlands and Belgium but exporting worldwide.
Entered in the chamber of commerce of Gouda in 1949 as "B.V. Agentuur en Handelsonderneming G.W.J.J. van Delden".
Presently we are known as van Delden and active in the industrial electronics market.
Being a local, privatly owned company, independent from banks or share-holders we have full ability to service our customers beyond expectation.

VAN DELDEN BV Office Building



Mission Statement:
By doing business in a personal, decent and flexible way with both our customers and our suppliers we will create a profitable base to guarantee our companies future.

  Renewable energy  
  linecard  
  spotlight